Friday, November 5, 2010

Status Update

Curiosity killed the cat. I have burnt my fingers because of curiosity. Naturally I love being informed, being in the loop and I love unwrapping secrets. Humans are very fascinating to me. Just looking at the way people think and behave spices my life.

One thing I like about Facebook is the application that allows me to read what people are thinking, doing or just saying. The usual yapping yapping of people looking for attention and an audience so that they can get a sense of belonging or to just escape from their lonely lives.

The status update application can at most times tell you what is happening around your pals and the best thing is if you miss the updates for some time you can get to see them all at once on their wall. Meaning that all their status updates find their place on their wall.

Last week I attended the Congress Corporate seminar and the reality of status update come more clearly in me. One thing you have to agree with me is that our education system did not develop in us the capability to think. By thinking I mean the production of new thought lines from our world or even from our imagination. What we are good at is recalling which we tend to say it thinking.

God’s mind contains everything. And when we access God’s mind we can’t access everything we only get a dominant thought from him. Our work therefore is to track that thought line and allow it to dominate our thoughts. This process should continue until that thought finds a place in the walls of our hearts.

This is such that if you have been tracking God’s mind for a week, on checking the wall of your heart you should be able to see those inner transactions. In essence the word gets to our mind, it’s processed until it becomes a part of us. The word became flesh.

What is your status update with God? What has he dropped in your mind? Track that thought consciously. This process allows us to get new insights in God and we are able to get clarity on issues that God brings into us.

No comments:

Post a Comment