Wednesday, December 28, 2011

For How Long?

For how long will I look at the Mirror

And see I am still the guy I dont want to be?

Like a broken glass, pieces scattered

Can I really be fixed?



For how long will I speak these awesome words

Words that  don’t match my lifestyle?

Like an ever talking radio,

Can I really become?



For how long will I keep falling and rising,

Getting dirty while still in the shower?

It feels like a just washed silly pet

Can I really get clean, for once?



For how long shall I wander

Never getting to my destination?

Like a vagabond roaming all over

Can I really arrive?



For how long shall I remain scattered

Weak and weary and never gathering?

Like a cup of spilled milk

Can i ever be collected?



I am tired of this life

I am tired of this song

I am tired of this me

I am tired of it all



I have to become,

I have to gather

I have to be fixed

I have to get it



Once and for all

I have to confluence


No comments:

Post a Comment