Thursday, May 12, 2011

What would we do without Technology?

In my previous post, I came out as if I was hating on technology. I wasn't. I was actually hating on the way people are slowly neglecting very important aspects of being humans. There are things that technology cannot replace. One of them is the importance of human touch.

Nonetheless, we must appreciate the ease of life technology has brought. I wouldn't have asked to be born in another time. This is the ideal time. We are able to do so much more than we could previously. And so it would be very sad for those who are still reluctant to change and to embrace technology. If you are such a person just know that life is passing you by.

With the world in yours hands, what are your opportunities? Do not miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment