Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nothing to Give!

Today is one of those days I wish I had the power to mend the crack of dawn! But now that super glue can’t help I will just have to creatively let the day be a present. Every day I try to remind myself that today is a new day, a day the Lord has made for me to rejoice in it, but my feeble minds can’t smell the newness of the day and my back seems to carry the staleness of yesterday!

Today is one of those days that end great. Today I have nothing to give. So I open my heart to receive; the radiance of the sun to enrich my skin, the movement of the wind to blow my yesterday and the coating of the dust to remind me I am just human.

Today is one of those days, I go back in the evening and I thank God that He gave me an opportunity to live, yet I didn’t feel like it in the morning.

Today is one of those days, I just don’t know how it will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment