Sunday, February 6, 2011

Who Do Ants Think I Am?

An ant could take an hour to explore my body
An ant could get lost in the jungle of my hair
An ant could hide in the vastness of my cladding
An ant could lose it’s life between my fingers

Who do ants think I am?

Am sure I don’t make sense to the ant
Am sure it would take eternity for an ant to comprehend me
But may be the ant has never bothered to know me
The ant must have been busy making a living for himself

Who do ants think I am?

As I do my errands, sometimes an ant crosses my path
The lucky ones get their daily tasks interrupted and messed
The unlucky ones get their lives lost in the process
While very few get a glimpse of who I really am.

But I am who I am
Whether the ant knows or not
And so is God, He is who he is
Whether I know it or not

No comments:

Post a Comment