Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Day Dreamer’s Dream Days


I spend most of my days daydreaming
One day I will sell the stuff I create in my day dreams
And I will make loads and loads of money
And maybe then I will not be ashamed
I will be living my dream days
But maybe am just day dreaming

I spend most of my hours day dreaming
Of this great story I will write
Of living a different kind of life
Of a kinder life, less abstract
Of a better man, a better husband
And I am interrupted by the reality of my life
But maybe am not just day dreaming

I spend most of my seconds day dreaming
And this second I interrupt that thought
And I gaze at the beauty of it all            
Coz deep down in my heart
I know it’s more than day dreaming
It’s the appetite of the life that beckons
When all these daydreams become my dream days.

No comments:

Post a Comment