Monday, February 14, 2011

The Red Dot

The red dot on Japan’s flag
A mark of aggression for a tiny island
A reminder that I can get it right first time
A sign that the strength is not always in the might
The red dot on Japan’s flag fuels me to quality

The red dot on the Hindu’s face
A mark of reincarnation for the after life
A reminder that I choose what to be next time
A sign that what I do today affects my tomorrow
The red dot on the Hindu’s face motivates me to character

The red dot on the traffic light
A mark of stillness for a moment
A reminder that haste could lead to danger
A sign of order while approaching a roundabout
The red dot on the traffic light sobers my mind to decisiveness

The red dot on the TV remote control
A mark of power; on and off button
A reminder that it just takes a thumb punch
A sign of will to open up a new world
The red dot on the TV remote control provokes self control

The red dot on the extension cable
A mark of current that is flowing
A reminder that I can run a big machine
A sign of making work easier
The red dot on the extension cable quickens me to relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment