Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Whispers

A line in a popular hymn states, “As He whispers in my ear, I am His and He is mine.” What are the things God is whispering to you today? His voice will speak the best words you will ever hear. Quiet your heart. Hear Him saying to you, “Come to Me. Draw close to Me. Come closer still. Let Me comfort you with My mercies… encompass you with My grace… assure you with My presence… embrace you with My love.” God has so many tender things to whisper to you. Each day He invites you to come close, to draw near, and to listen.

Learn to draw closer to God daily. It’s in the small things, whispers and sighs. Worship is a lifestyle. All u do every day. On Sunday we just come to celebrate our live in Christ as a community.

Draw nearer......

In silence................

Be in a hurry to listen....... not to talk.

You have two ears............... one mouth.

Enjoy the presence of God.

2 comments: